jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

Are my classmates eco-friendly?

Today I'm going to talk about something  so important for me and I hope for you.. The Environment.
I did a report to for my school about the different ways that students travel to and from school. By what I saw and asked my classmates less than 10% use public transport, cycling or walking. A large percentage of my classmates use the car or school bus. This shows that we aren't eco-friendy (I include myself :c) but we can chanche it. We all know the damage thet the fuel do to the environment, and this causes environmental-problems like air pollution or the known global warming, but apparently we didn't take into account because we continue doing it day to day.
To reverse this problem we can opt different options like:
Walk: it's good for the environment and for your health
Bicycle: it's very good like walking, but is more faster
Public Transport: even it use fuel is more eco-friendly because many people can use it at a time, not like a car.
My suggestion for my school is put in the school more bicycle parking because with that maybe we can feel more safe and motivated.
We can do it, with simple things we can chanche the future world.
 
  

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario