jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2014

Favourite book and movie! (Josefa)



Today I'm  going to talk about my favourite book and movie. So let's start :)
Movie:
My favourite movie forever is The Lion King, even it is an animated film this is the best (for me). I've seen litteraly over 50 times and still not get bored. Also I know the dialoge of all the movie, when I watch it I said the dialoge with the characters. This film is about a little lion called Simba who has lots of tests in his life until become the king. One of the biggest tests that he has is the death of his father. This movie is based on Hamlet, by William Shakespeare. I love this film and it reminds me of my childhood. When I travel to New York I saw the play on Broadway and I don't have words to describe how awersome it was. If you haven't seen this movie... RUN TO WATCH IT!

      
      

Book:

My favourite book is Eleanor&Park. This book is writting by Rainbow Rowell. Is located in the 80 and is a love story between two classmates:
Eleanor Douglas: the new at the school and Sheridan Park, an undetected boy at his school.
The truth is that when is started readind this book I thought it was a story of teenage love and all. But it was not so, this love story is different. It has something special that it makes it perfect. I recommend this book so if you have the chance READ IT! You will not regret :)      

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario